Friday 22 May 2015

(40) MAIDEN VOYAGE. PART TWO. HANK SINKS.

HI guys and gals. sorry for the brief break. Good news and bad news. My brother has lent to me a better computer so hopefully well cure the caption text problem and I well have speedier web access. The bad news is that a few days before the switch the old machine was hacked and all my saved work has been encrypted and ransomed for the decrypt key. F%*@ing tossers. All my save caption and work in progress is locked. I am sure you are all distraught at the loss to captioning and humanity? So if any body knows how to open the files again please let me know. This post is for Emory Ahlberg. She kindly posted a comment on the first part and suggested I make a follow up. So hope you like it. I really enjoyed writing this. It went from caption to a two part and I guess now more of a short story. Do let me know what you think and also if you want a part three? (I do). Thanks also to Grumpy old fart https://summertime75.wordpress.com/ from where I swiped the photo and others. always a great and interesting source and blog.

4 comments:

  1. Great plot, love it. It pushes all the right buttons. It is probably too long as a caption though. Or you need more pictures as illustrations. It could make a nice multi-part caption. There are so many delicious ways it can develop further...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Camille. Yes your right its to much for one caption. i did think about spiting it up but did not write in a break. I have got an idea for the next part and well try not to get so carried away.

      Delete
  2. It's really wonderful, Ian. You have a great talent for storytelling. I can't wait to see more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emory. I am so glad you liked it, and your kind words, I well do another as soon as i can X

      Delete