Sunday 26 July 2015

(48) Two Panty Raids Gone Wrong And A Wedding.

Thank you Elle for your comment and follow up on What do you give the girl with everything (42).
I am sure you all know her blog, http://w8z2x4m.blogspot.co.uk/ .  But do check it out and spread the love.
 As you probably notice I am a bit of a caption contest slut, And there are some of mine posted  http://tganderson.blogspot.co.uk/ or pending. If you fancy a try a making your own work the contests are a great place to have a go. Dee and Degraded damsels  both have contests running.
 Making captions for this blog is proving a little frustrating I have a few started but seem to have Brainitis at present. I type and delete type and delete.
 Any way here are some I made a few weeks ago to keep things a rolling along.


 

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm most delighted that you don't mind me sharing my twisted thoughts that your captions bring to mind, lass! To wit:
    "Look Guys I Know":
    "... said Ian, sitting in his frat's common room, and added, "So, which one of you pansies has bollocks enough to try raiding mine, now that those witches have made me fit the ones I took?!" ..."

    And, Thanks for the plug too, Ian! Drop me an email and let me know how you might like me to cap-you-up in reply.

    Peace,Love&Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always happy to see a comment and if a caption inspires a twisted thought then that's a bonus. X

      Delete