Sunday 31 December 2017

(165) Backdoor Babe.

Well here we are again another year over. Its very easy to get depressed at this time of year. I look back at the last twelve months and reliase I  have achived a F*** all! But I have got to stay positive and think of all the good things to come. Theres the Erm.....? Oh! what about... no that won.t work.
Maybe I could?
Well with the next exciting year ahead all planned , I wish you all a Happy new year. And all the very best for 2018 X.

As I have not been able to string two words together this past week. this is a caption from 2015 made for Elena.







2 comments:

  1. I hope your year gets better, love. You'll be in my thoughts!. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sydney. You KnoW me it's just this time of year that gets me down. X

      Delete